"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Final Week - 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Well, the 30 Day Coloring Challenge is over and it was fun!  Thank you, Kathy, for the wonderful challenge and for pushing me out of my comfort zone to participate in this challenge.  It really helped my hands and arms tremendously and I will definitely keep it up (maybe not every day though - until the next challenge!!!).  I also "met" (on Instagram and Facebook) some incredible people along the way!  I truly enjoyed every moment and enjoyed the differing mediums I used to color with as well.  I found that some worked better with my hands and the issues I have with them than others but I still challenged myself to try new things.  That is what it is all about - trying new things and pushing yourself to get better!  At least, that is what my "art therapy" is about for me - as well as helping to get my hands working again, my brain working better, and to just make me happy!

Here are some of the final projects I did:

Crafters Companion postcard colored with cheap pens from Tuesday Morning

Crafters Companion postcard colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers

Page from my Fall coloring book colored with Crayola colored pencils

Page from Crafters Companion coloring book colored with Prima Flowers Watercolor Pans

Card base from a card kit colored with Crayola colored pencils

Card base from a card kit colored with cheap markers from Tuesday Morning

Hope you enjoyed and I hope you have an awesome week this week!  Jude  :-)
______________________________________

Social Media Links: (Please visit me for more fun art therapy!)
YouTube - Click HERE!
Hey Jude Cards Instagram - Click HERE!
Jude U Personal Instagram - Click HERE!
Snapchat Username - judeunnone
See you there!  Thanks!
______________________________________
LINKS:
My original post talking about the Challenge - Click HERE!
My second post talking about the Challenge - Click HERE!
My third post talking about the Challenge - Click HERE!
The Daily Marker - host of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment