"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Week Two of 30 Day Coloring Challenge

MMMM - I'm coloring my arm away!  haha :-)  No, seriously, I have never colored this much ever (well, we will have to ask my Mom, maybe I colored a lot as a little girl!).  But, I don't remember coloring this much when I had little ones even and colored with them, nor do I remember this amount of coloring when I was a Girl Scout Leader to two different troops at the same time for seven years!!!  It's been a lot of coloring!  That's a good thing because it is fun, relaxing, good for the soul and a beautiful, healthy hobby.  It's also slightly bad because, as a person who has problems with their hands due to disabilities, this is one of my biggest obstacles!  Oops!  Oh well, in the end, that is why I am doing art therapy in the first place, right?!  Right!  To help me get through hurdles, no matter the pain, and make great strides towards some of my goals and push myself to places I want to go.  So, yay!  Thanks Color Challenge for pushing me with positive art therapy!

Kathy at The Daily Marker - creator of the Challenge
Colored pencils in a fall coloring book

Crayola pencils on preprinted watercolor cardstock

Aquacolors on watercolor color book

As I mentioned, this is the second week of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  If you haven't heard of this fun challenge, I will link to my original post and you can read about it there.  There will also be a link to the wonderful Kathy and her blog where the challenge originates.  It truly is a great opportunity for some private "me"/"you" time to get your creative mind flowing towards fun and exciting projects.  Here are just a few of the projects I did this week.  Enjoy and hope you have had an awesome week and will have a beautiful upcoming weekend!  Jude  :-)

Prima colored pencils in fall coloring book

Prisma watercolor on heat resistant paper from Cosmo Cricket

Crayola pencils in coloring book

Prisma watercolors on page from Cosmo Cricket watercolor coloring book
__________________________________

Social Media Links: (Please visit me for more fun art therapy!)
YouTube - Click HERE!
Hey Jude Cards Instagram - Click HERE!
Jude U Personal Instagram - Click HERE!
Snapchat Username - judeunnone
See you there!  Thanks!
_______________
LINKS:
My original post talking about the Challenge - Click HERE!
The Daily Marker - host of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment