"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hauling!!!

Yep - it's "haul" time again!  These are actually a bit older but I wanted to get them up anyway just in case you see anything you like and they are still on sale.  Woop woop - everyone loves a sale!!!!  I have a couple more hauls coming your way here in the next week or so that included some great deals I got on some random sales as well as with a few gift certificates that I had.  I'm just building up that card making stash (you know, your core pieces that you use for every card) and getting ready for some fall and holiday videos!!!  Fun, fun, fun!  

Plus, eventually I would also love to do a series on "Rescues" - meaning I would like to do lot of various cute dog cards and then maybe put them in an Etsy shop and the proceeds would go to various Pitbull Rescues that I support.  :-)  Something to think about!

Back to today though - the first haul is a collective type haul of some things from Ellen Hutson and Simon Says Stamp.  Always some great things from these two companies.


The second haul is a straight Simon Says Stamp haul.  I really like ordering from them because they are so close to me and I get them so quick!  Plus, you guessed it, that little Simon dog gets me every time!!!!

Enjoy and have an awesome day!  I appreciate you!  Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment