"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Haulin' Away!!!!

It's haul time again!  It is another one from before (sorry about that - the older hauls - but trying to get them up in case there is something you see you might want!!!).  At any rate, there are some fantastic items available right now through the Christmas catalog as well as still through the Annual catalog.  There are always items listed in the Clearance section as well.  Great deals all around!!!!

Stampin'Up Haul - Yayyyyy Fun!!!
As I have said before, my absolute favorite thing about Stampin'Up is their paper.  I truly love it!  I love the regular card stock as well as the patterned paper.  It is fabulous quality and there is a great selection.  I also love that the card stock matches the ink exactly!  Perfect - just perfect!!!!



Enjoy the haul and enjoy your day!  Jude  :-)

____________________________

Social Media Links: (Please visit me for more fun art therapy!)
YouTube - Click HERE!
Hey Jude Cards Instagram - Click HERE!
Jude U Personal Instagram - Click HERE!
Snapchat Username - judeunnone
See you there!  Thanks!
_______________
 LINKS:

Stampin'Up - if you are interested in anything from Stampin'Up - click HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment