"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Videos

I uploaded a couple of final Halloween videos to my YouTube channel.  I really did them just for practice on editing and stuff - working hard at learning that and getting better at it.  Hopefully there is some improvement!!!

The first video features the Hero Arts stamp that I love "Love You to the Moon and Bat" along with the Wild Rose Studio intricate bat die.  Visit Hero Arts here.


The second video features Gerda Steiner Designs "Bat's Halloween" stamp set.  I just loved the sentiments in this set along with the cute bat and spider!  Visit Gerda Steiner Designs here.


Hope you have an awesome day and thanks for visiting!  Happy Halloween!  You are BOOtiful!

Jude  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment