"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Monday, November 7, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Haul - Two

Yep - I will probably have a lot of hauls here in the next few weeks.  These were hauls that I needed to film of items that I had accumulated when we were building my craft room.  It was an accumulation of about five months of stuff - through sales, gift cards, gifts, etc., and I didn't want to just put it away without "hauling" it in case there was something that someone was interested in.  Hauls are some of my favorite videos to watch - whether they be craft hauls, makeup hauls, hair product hauls, or home decorating hauls - I just love them!!!  I know - I'm a strange bird!!!  :-)


Anyway, what you have here is a small Simon Says Stamp haul.  As I told you before, I love that store!  It is probably my go to store - although I do love other stores as well.  It just seems that Simon always has the things that I need - and always has some sort of coupon or another to use.  Plus, they are in the same state that I am in and, therefore, I receive the items super quick!  Love that!

I have recently been told about some other shops with discounts that I should look at but if you know of any others, please feel free to pass that information along.  Remember I am new to this - the new gal in the card making arena - and you guys know so much more than me!  So, help me out if I should be going a different direction than I already am with the stores okay.  Thanks so much - you're the best of the best and I appreciate you!

Have an awesome day!  Jude  :-)

PS  I noticed at the end of the video that it just cut out (GRRR) - I am so sorry - I don't know if I had more to the haul and just lost it or what - but that is what I had and I felt I should go ahead and get it up at least.  Hope you don't mind and it doesn't upset you too much.  Thanks for understanding.
______________________
Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment