"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Yearly Encouragement Tags - Part Three

Finally!  We are at the end of this little mini series I called the "yearly encouragement tags".  I started this as a little gift to myself - some tags that I wanted to do for each month that were full of encouragement and beauty and that I could hang in my craft room to display for myself.  Their intent was to lift me up if I was hurting or down and to encourage me to continue on this art therapy journey I have started.  It definitely has fulfilled its purpose and I hope it has encouraged you some as well.  They were so fun to do and I loved all the different techniques I got to work on as well.
The Entire Year's Encouragement Cards!!!  Love Them!

Yearly Encouragement Tags - Part Three


I have already published the first two videos and posts in the series which were the first eight tags and this is now September - December.  I truly love the tags and that I decided to focus the tags on the Altenew sets that I had in my stash.  They are just some of the most uplifting and beautiful stamp sets that I own!  I was pleased with every single tag and I truly enjoy looking at them in my craft room.  The great thing is that they are not dated so I can use them again and again!  It is just another great use for these wonderful stamp sets that we all so love and cherish.

September - Layered Tulips

Supplies for September tag


With these last four tags I used mostly the same items that I used in the first two posts.  I could not have done these without the MISTI tool - most especially for the layering stamps.  It truly just makes your life so much easier!  I used the various Altenew stamps, Nuvo drops, Avery Elle inks, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Wink of Stella markers, Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, Tuxedo Memento black ink, Stazon black ink, Heidi Swapp tag toppers with the dates, the mini Minc machine, minc foil in various colors, sequins and ribbon.  And, of course, the regular items like scissors, glue, paper trimmers, etc.

October - Beautiful Tree

Supplies for October Tag

I hope that you enjoyed this series as much as I enjoyed making it and I hope that you would consider doing a "gift of encouragement for yourself" as well.  You are definitely worth it!  Have an awesome day!  Jude  :-)

November - Daisies with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (LY1, LY2, OR1, CG1, CG2, TN1, TN2,CR1, CR3, CR5, EB5)

December - Lotus flowers with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (LV1, LV2, LG1, LG3, BP1, BP3, TB1, TB3, TN3)

___________________________________

Social Media Links: (Please visit me for more fun art therapy!)
YouTube - Click HERE!
Hey Jude Cards Instagram - Click HERE!
Jude U Personal Instagram - Click HERE!
Snapchat Username - judeunnone
See you there!  Thanks!
___________________________________
LINKS:

Stampin'Up - if you are interested in anything from Stampin'Up - click HERE!!
To order the Simon Says Stamp monthly kit - click HERE!
For more information on the Love from Lizi kit - click HERE!
___________________________________
SUPPLIES:


No comments:

Post a Comment