"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Yearly Crafting & Card Making FAVORITES!!!

Hey guys - hope all is well and that you had a fantastic holiday season!  Now that the year is 2017 (wow, can you believe that?!!!), I thought it would be a good idea to do a little video on my 2016 craft and card making favorites.  Fun, Fun, Fun!



So, as you know, I just starting card making this year as rehabilitation for my hands from the strokes that I had.  I had lots and lots of crafty favorites because this was new to me - so practically everything was wonderful and awesome!  I couldn't put everything in the video so I just tried to pick out my favorite of the favorites!!!

Please forgive my talking in the video - although it is better, it is not perfect.  Also, I look totally different than before the strokes and I am very self conscious about it - much chunkier because I cannot workout and my face droops a bit and that upsets me.  But, I am alive and not paralyzed and all of that awesome stuff!!!

One of the main reasons that I wanted to do this video was to thank you all for your encouragement and support as well as your kindness towards me through this journey.  I appreciate every single one of you who have viewed, commented or encouraged me in any way.  Thank you for being so awesome and just such kind individuals.  I appreciate you!!!

I also wanted to include a little gallery here of some of my favorite cards that I have made since starting this journey.  Hope you enjoy!  Here is to the next year of fun - I cannot wait!  Jude  :-)

Some of my favorites from 2016!!!

_______________________________________
Social Media Links: (Please visit me for more fun art therapy!)
YouTube - Click HERE!
Hey Jude Cards Instagram - Click HERE!
Jude U Personal Instagram - Click HERE!
Snapchat Username - judeunnone
See you there!  Thanks!
_______________________________________
LINKS:

Stampin'Up - if you are interested in anything from Stampin'Up - click HERE!!
To order the Simon Says Stamp monthly kit - click HERE!
For more information on the Love from Lizi kit - click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment