"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Yearly Encouragement Tags - Part Two

Hi guys - hope all is well in your world!  This is the second set of the "Yearly Encouragement Tags" I made featuring all Altenew stamp sets.  As I mentioned in the last post, I divided these up into three parts in order to make it a bit more easy to "digest"!!!  Probably not the best word - but you know what I mean!!!
Yearly Encouragement Tags - Part Two

May - Follow Your Dreams

I made a set of encouragement tags as a sort of gift to myself using Altenew stamp sets because I found so many positive messages in their stamps as well as some uplifting images that made me smile and gave me motivation and happiness.  I wanted a set of tags for each month of the upcoming year so that I could hang them in my craft room and reference them whenever I needed a little bit of a pick me up.

June - Hello Gorgeous

I get down many times due to my disabilities - as well as life in general (don't we all) - and I have found that one of the best ways to get out of that state is to speak positive things, read positive things, and do positive things.  I think the hobby that we have all chosen encompasses ALL of those things and that is why I love it so much!  What better way to lift your spirits than to read some positive messages while working on a positive card that you will be sending to someone to lift their spirits!  It's a win all around!!!!

July - Enjoy the Moment

Hope you enjoy part two of the encouragement tags and I will be back to regularly scheduled programming soon.  I have a couple of series in the works for this year and I am very excited about them.  I hope you will be excited as well.

August - Your Dreams Are Just a Heartbeat Away

Have an awesome day!  Jude  :-)
__________________________________

Social Media Links: (Please visit me for more fun art therapy!)
YouTube - Click HERE!
Hey Jude Cards Instagram - Click HERE!
Jude U Personal Instagram - Click HERE!
Snapchat Username - judeunnone
See you there!  Thanks!
__________________________________
Links:

Stampin'Up - if you are interested in anything from Stampin'Up - click HERE!!
To order the Simon Says Stamp monthly kit - click HERE!
For more information on the Love from Lizi kit - click HERE!
___________________________________
Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment