"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Halloween Kit - Fun!!!

I recently received the Halloween Kit from Simon Says Stamp - well, I received it a while ago, but was too sick to work on it (grrrr!!!).  Anyway, I finally got around to unboxing it and doing a few projects from it and I loved it!!!  My favorite thing about kits in general is they are great stash builders for new crafters/card makers.  You get a lot of bang for your buck!  So, you get to make a few Halloween cards from the kit (or you can make a ton if you want) but then you have pattern paper leftover, Nuvo crystal drops, sequins, ribbon, stencils, stamp set, etc., to use again and again!  Awesome sauce!

I did a video unboxing with a couple of projects at the end.  I think I am getting a little better at the videos finally (yay) - the only place to go is up!  Thank you so much for visiting and, if you haven't already, please subscribe to my channel on YouTube, the Hey Jude Cards Instagram, and the blog.  I appreciate you greatly!


PS  Great news - my arms cramp up less and less as I continue this journey!  Yay!  My hands still "freeze up", but we are working on it.  It causes a lot of pain up to my shoulder and head the longer I work, so I have to limit it, but we are moving right along.  Woop Woop!

Jude  :-)

Halloween Kit Projects

Simon Says Stamp Kit of the Month is always available!  Click here:


Simon Says Stamp Kits of the Month

No comments:

Post a Comment