"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Birthday Haul

I have attached a link to my birthday haul - yep, I still celebrate birthdays!!!  Every year is a great year above ground, ya know!!!!  I received a lot of nice gifts this year from my husband and family and the majority of them were craft or art related this time, so I wanted to do a haul.  Also, again, practicing the video, editing, blogging aspect so that I can eventually actually make card videos too - something I would LOVE to do!!!  As you know, the crafts and artsy things are a new hobby for me - all related to the "art therapy" that I am doing to rehabilitate my arms and hands.  And, honestly, it just makes me happy!  And I always say, "Do what makes you happy"!!!!



Click here to watch the video!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment