"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Friday, October 28, 2016

Pitbull Thank You Card

I have a video where I created a thank you card for a friend and used a new stamp set that I have that is all pitbulls!!! I love it so much!  You have no idea how happy this stamp set from Jessica Lynn Originals makes me!  I love all animal sets (they are my favorites) and especially dog sets, but I have been on the hunt for a pitbull set forever!  You have no idea how absolutely difficult that has been.  This one is truly gorgeous and I can honestly say that it will be my most used set and is my favorite of all that I have!



This thank you card is even more perfect because it is in response to a gesture from a friend towards my animals and she also has pitbulls!  See - PERFECT!  I have also already used the set for a sympathy card for a friend who's pitbulls were the victim of foul play by humans (disgusting) and have crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  I hope the card heals her heart and brings her a little peace.

That is what cards are for - bringing your love, your hugs, your heart across the miles to those you love.  That is the difference a card can make in a persons day.

I hope you have a good day and remember to be kind to yourself and be kind to animals.  Jude  :-)

Pitbull set is available by clicking here:
Jessica Lynn Originals Pitbull Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment