"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Friday, March 31, 2017

New Furfamily Picture!!!!

I had this picture made of my fur family and I just had to post it here on the blog because it makes me happy every time I see it!  I love it!!!!  It was made by SpiffyPits on Instagram and she got so many details perfect that I love it even more every time I look at it!

Also, I posted a tiny little video on YouTube explaining why I have been away for a bit and apologizing that I haven't made any videos or posts.  I have been in the hospital and have had some stroke complications and lots of pain and am hoping to be back really soon to my art therapy and card making that I love so much.  I appreciate all of the patience and kindness that has come my way.  You guys are the absolute best.  Jude  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment