"Hey Jude ... take a sad song & make it better!" - the Beatles

My goal is to turn my disabilities around to abilities using art therapy as a means of stroke rehabilitation on my hands & arms. I want to also use cards to spread kindness, show different fun card techniques, bring awareness to issues that are important to me, and to just spread joy in general!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Welcome to my Card Blog! So glad you're here!

Hi - this is a generic post just to welcome you to the site (and to test my posting abilities, of course!)  I put a profile, or an "About Me" to the side for anyone to read if you would like which explains why I got into card making, as well as some of my hobbies and interests (It's long - I talk alot - I know!!!)  The name of the blog is, of course, my name as well as the iconic Beatles song, which I have always loved --- but I truly also love the words to the song and what they say and the meaning behind them.

I thought I would include a couple pictures in this blog post (again to test things) - and because nothing is cuter than puppy pictures!  As I have mentioned on other social media accounts - I would not be here in life without my dogs because they saved my life literally the day that I had the first stroke and they also have helped save me in so many other ways through my day to day life in dealing with the disabilities, pain and emotions related to dealing with all that comes with being a stroke survivor.  So, yes, this is definitely a card blog, but I had to throw some cuteness in to make you smile!  Have an awesome day!

Jude





No comments:

Post a Comment